Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

olm's review of Air Europa

“I travelled with Air Europa with my son. On the way...”

Written on: 04/08/2009 by olm (1 review written)

I travelled with Air Europa with my son. On the way back the airline changed our tickets without our knowledge and you can guess the surprise as we arrived at the airport and we were told that we were schedule to leave from somewhere else and to make thing worst it was already late to get to the designated airport.

The staff at the airport were very helpful and manage to get us (my son and I) on the same flight schedule the next day.

We had no problems at the departure, but upon arrival at Barajas our connection flight was alredy bording as there was not enought time between the flights.

We arrived late at our destination (Caracas) and one of our luggage was left behind in Madrid. It took 3 days to arrive to Caracas and then I had to wait for weekend to get it back as it was sent for collection to another airport. Well unsurpising the luggage was open and ransack! electronic articles that I bought as persent were taken from the suitcase. I have notified Air Europa and made the relevant complaint and compensation claims - just waiting to see how diligent will they be refunding all the expenses I have incurred as a victime of their appaling service.

• July 2009