Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder Review

Guest's review of Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder

Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder

“I bought the Flymo Pac a Shredder as a birthday...”

Written on: 01/08/2009

I bought the Flymo Pac a Shredder as a birthday present for my wife but having read through some of these reviews I felt I had wasted my money before she even tried it.......... We had recently taken down a 20ft high leylandii, put the trunk to one side for use on the log burner next year and were left with a huge pile of greenery. Today we have been in the garden all day (10 hours) and have shredded non stop, except when we broke off for lunch. The only time it stopped other than that was when we got a little over enthusiastic, quantity wise, in what we put in the shredder and choked the poorr thing. We only had to adjust it once all day. We now have over 30 bags full of well shredded leylandii that can be used for pathways and weed suppressant. It has paid for itself after only one use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very easy to use and packs away nice and neatly. We store it in the potting shed with an upside down fish box on top of it to make extra work area. For a domestic shredder it is a great piece of kit. Please don't let the negative reviews put you off purchasing one.