Payplan www.payplan.com Review

01476 581279
  • Quality Of Service

Guest's review of Payplan www.payplan.com

“I'm shocked at the low review ratings. I contacted...”

Written on: 31/07/2009

I'm shocked at the low review ratings. I contacted Payplan Debt Management on Monday about my situation and the lady was very helpful and sympathetic . I was then booked a telephone interview with their advisor who would go thru the figures in more detail on the Tuesday. This advisor was also extremely helpful, put me completely at ease as she went thru everything. At the end she told me not to worry and that they would contact me back within a few days with the options available to me after discussion with their financial team. Today , Thursday, they rang me and after lengthy discussion I have decided on a debt management plan. The paperwork for me to sign is in the post now and I cannot fault them one bit. I was nervous about contacting them but they have been so professional and so quick. Four days to take the weight off my shoulders and put me on track! Its more than a debt service, They listen and genuinely try to put your mind at rest a bit too. I have recomended them already to two friends and they too have had nothing but good experience with them. I would say to anyone struggling with debt, phone them, they will put your mind at rest and help you keep things in perspective to find the best solution to your situation.

Feebee's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2009

I found this review very helpful because... I too had the same experience they have been fantastic, understanding and delivered 100% support and help.

Nick76's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

This review is just about their sales front end. The bad reviews are from people who've experienced their service.

Over 3 years later - and with the benefit of hindsight, i wonder if you're still of the same opinion.