Siemens SL42 Review

• Reception

• Style

Andy the student.'s review of Siemens SL42

Siemens SL42

“I bought the Siemens SL42 phone after having a Nokia...”

Written on: 03/02/2002 by Andy the student. (1 review written)

Large 16MB memory, Clear high resolution screen, loads of features, very light.

Relatively poor battery life, no link cable to connect to a PC.

General Comments
I bought the Siemens SL42 phone after having a Nokia 8210 for a year. I was sick of it going wrong and constantly needing repair so i decided to go for the Siemens SL42 (same as SL45, but with a 16mb mmc card and no software or computer link cable). I wanted a phone that was light and small, but that still had a wide range of features. This phone boasts practically every feature you could ever want or need, although gprs would be nice as the wap can be a bit slow.

I have had no problems at all with my SL42 since i bought it and think it is a far better quality mobile phone than my old Nokia 8210. The only real down side is quite a short battery life, but higher capacity batteries are availble. Also, a link cable to download ring tones and MP3's would have been a good addition to the phone.

Some people have mentioned that the Sl42/45 turns itself off randomly, I have had no such problems so far. If you want an all singing all dancing mobile that is still stylish and light go for the SL42/45, you won't be disappointed.............

• Reception