Remington Wet 2 Straight Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Remington Wet 2 Straight

Remington Wet 2 Straight

“I recommend remington wet 2 straight straightner, but...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

I recommend remington wet 2 straight straightner, but using it only on dry hair. I tried using it with my wet hair, but I did not like the way my hair looked. I then tried this product on the highest setting on my long thick wavy hair and I actually thought it left my hair straighter than the chi flat iron. My chi broke after so many falls and my Wet2 straight is still working after four years and after having so many falls. I like to use a heat protector with the Wet 2 straight and I get compliments of my nice shiny hair all the time. I would have liked to have known about this product before investing on an expensive Chi straightner.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

• remington wet 2 straight

Model (eg. SCP 5.2a)

Does Product Have a Hologram?

Xoxomisiux3's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2009

I found this review very helpful because... I did try it and it leaves your hair shiny. Besides you shouldnt EVER straighten ur hair when its wet but it works awsomely on dry hair! I should have bought this instead of some $80 one that broke after a year.