Written on: 29/07/2009
I have been using Blackberry's for 7 years now, had all sorts of models. I cannot emphasise enough how poor the Storm performs. I wanted to like it, but after 4 weeks I literally want to stamp it to pieces.
New and annoying features:
1. On a call, your ear reacts with the touch screen and turns on the mute button.
2. Battery life is so poor I used a full battery by lunchtime... I struggled to get a full day out of it.
3. Try texting or typing and one is forever recorrecting. Its impossible to type fast.
4. The weird browser was just annoying
5. I found it was actually hilding my business back as I coudl not respond to anyone fast enough....
The only good thing about this phone is the rather nice clock function when sat in the media cradle.... thats where it is now. Now being used as a bedside alarm clock nothing more.
I reverted back to my Pearl and could operate normally again.
" Perfect size of the phone! " Read More
Written by MadHorse
" I Like this er Sony Experia white phone is becasu its bigger than t... " Read More
" Very good phone " Read More
" Worst Phones ever " Read More
Written by king4569
" Apple is always late " Read More
Written by Etho