Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“LGW-Madrid, Madrid-LasPalmas and then back. Good...”

Written on: 28/07/2009

LGW-Madrid, Madrid-LasPalmas and then back. Good quality flight as for cheap airlines Air Europa. I couldn't use my mobile in a flight-safe mode (it's not emitting any signal and lots of other people used their laptops!!!!!). On a way back when check-in we had a little problem as lady in a counter have no idea that within EEA (European Economic Area) you can travel on ID cards if you are citizen of one of twenty something European countries. I was asked for passport and as I never used passport in my life I just tried to explained what is current legislation. Lady make some calls and then apologised. As flight got connection in Madrid the same situation when boarding. Some lady was looking at my ID for about two or three minutes as it was fake and asked for my passport! I can understand that people in grocery shops don't have to know what EU, EEA is and what are the rules when you crossing the boundaries of countries, but for a mother sake - that's airlines dealing with tourists. For me that was not acceptable. On board all written communicates in Spanish and English, but when air cabin crew speaks so quick and bad in English that I couldn't understand a word.

• July 2009