Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

gunda60's review of Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS

Tele Type WorldNav 7100 Truck Routing 7" GPS

“Hi, I've come to know about TeleType WorldNav Truck...”

Written on: 26/07/2009 by gunda60 (1 review written)

Hi, I've come to know about TeleType WorldNav Truck GPS system. The system can plan route and propose a quickest / shortest route to my destination! The unique feature is its route analysis and selection on the basis of my truck's dimension. I just put in my truck's weight, breadth, length and height, and starting and ending locations to the WorldNav Truck GPS system, and a best suitable route to my destination is proposed, instantly. The proposed route take care of all the in-route bridges heights, road blockages, road restrictions, time restricted areas, and so. Isn't that a great assistance to us? The Teletype WorldNav Truck GPS system meets my professional requirements. Its available in two standard models: WorldNav Truck GPS 7100 and WorldNav Truck GPS 5100.

Being fade-up with other prototype Truck GSP systems: I've decided to shift on the Teletype WorldNav Truck GPS system, as soon as possible. The cost of the system seems into my budgetary plan, which I expect would be returned in form of increased efficiency and cost-effective routes planning.

• USA

Area Covered

• Touch Screen, Route Analysis

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Carhauler's Response to gunda60's Review

Written on: 30/06/2013

This person obviously has never driven a truck using this GPS. I bought the LS 7100 around 2 to 3 years ago. I haul cars, so getting to a dealer the easiest way without using a bunch of side roads is essential. This GPS puts me through residential neighborhoods, tells me to take dirt roads, and would rather reroute you to start from its begging, even though the dealer is right around the corner. Forget low bridge warnings, the 459 (Brm AL), 285 (Atl GA), truck routes it just tells you to drive right on through. Ohh and they charge you for updates and the battery lasts about a year. A cell phone and a map book is a better investment.