Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner Review

princes and honey's review of Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner

“I purchased a Bissell Pro Heat 2X carpet cleaner and...”

Written on: 19/07/2009 by princes and honey (1 review written)

I purchased a Bissell Pro Heat 2X carpet cleaner and have had nothing but trouble with it. I only had carpet on my stairs and one bedroom. I didn't even finish cleaning the bedroom carpet when the water stopped coming out. I took out an extra warranty for it with Domestic & General who then got a contract company called service 2000 to repair it, they were based in Walsall West midlands. I had the cleaner back, switched it on and it would not clean. Service 2000 had to collect it for repair again, they stated that it needed a new pump. A few weeks later, the cleaner came back. I started cleaning with it and yet again the water stopped coming out of the bottom. Service 2000 came to collect it again, they said that the trigger for the pump was not working and that they would repair it. Altogether, I have had to send it back for repair up to ten times. I am now being offered another model to the same value, from Domestic & General. I have the choice of a Bissell (NO Way) or another different make ie, vax. I have now got to wait for a letter from them stating as to which model is being offered. I am told that if the model they are recommending is more expensive, that I would have to pay the extra cash towards it. (TAKE IT FROM ME, DO NOT BUY BISSELL)