BlackBerry Storm Review

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of BlackBerry Storm

BlackBerry Storm

“I couldn't wait to get a Storm when it was first...”

Written on: 19/07/2009

I couldn't wait to get a Storm when it was first realases and was initially very happy with it but the honeymoon didn't last long at all.

I've had this model for just under 6 months now and am already on my third handset which has also recently stopped working properly. With my first handset the screen simply froze and wouldn't do anything. Vodafone replaced it (with a reconditioned model) which stopped working after about a week. This time keys stopped working. Again Vodafone replaced with a reconditioned handset but this one died too - during calls people would go for minutes without being able to hear what I was saying.

This time Vodafone offered to replace it with a brand new handset so I tried the HTC Diamond but it just wasn't a Blackberry, so they are now going to replace it with a brand new Bold.

I'm so disappointed because I thought the Storm would rock but it simply failed to meet my expectations. Blackberry is definitely top of the class when it comes to smartphones but Storm is a major let down.

• Battery Life