FreeSat Review

garybrighton's review of FreeSat

“Just brought myself a humax pvr Freesat box from Argos...”

Written on: 18/07/2009 by garybrighton (3 reviews written)

Just brought myself a humax pvr Freesat box from Argos which cost me £288 which is a great buy and a one off fee and you dont have to pay a subscription like you do with Sky.

picture and sound quality is better then my skyhd box and easy to use and you have all the same features that you do with skyplus where you can record one programe and watch another and records a series link for you and gives you live pause and fast rewind which is much more smoother then skyplus and skyhd

i have just cancelled my skyhd service which i was paying £45.25 pcm so i have made myself a great saving

also i know have itvhd and bbchd for free

well done freesat keep it going tv should always be free seeing we are paying a huge tv licence fee every year that goes up and never comes down.

• Over 1 Year

Time Service Used

J75's Response to garybrighton's Review

Written on: 07/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am thinking of replacing my freeview box with freesat due to reception problems.

Nemesisnadir's Response to garybrighton's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

I dumped Sky about 3 years ago because of the ever rising cost and their appalling customer service and bought a Panasonic Freesat receiver to compliment my TV. Now I can record two Freesat channels at the same time, whilst either watching a third channel recorded earlier or one on Freeview. With Panasonic Viera Link, it's all so simple to use and FREE!!