Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk Review

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Amigo Loans - www.amigoloans.co.uk

“many thanks FLM loans, the processing was efficient...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

many thanks FLM loans, the processing was efficient and fast. i was well updated of the status of loan. they make good use of the latest technology like texting you for the updates and requirements which is easier and convienient rather than being called on the phone which could sometimes be inconvienient.

• 42%

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Subhaa's Comment

Written on: 10/08/2009

I found this review not helpful because it totally contradicts the experinece i have had with this company. i lost my job early this year and since thn have not found full time permenant work again, as a result of this it has had a great impact on my finaces and in particular the loan i had with flm. ive not been able to resume to payin my actula monthly repayments as a result on unemployment but the company have done nothing but harass and threaten me and the guarontor with court action if i dont clear the arears on the account! i have been soooo stressed out about all this i dont know what to do.
<br/>
<br/>can anybody advise me on what to do plz??

Bharris65's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hello,
I am looking for a loan and I am in a very bad way for cash. I was going to use one of these companies,but, since I read your review I have changed my mine. One thing that I wanted to say but, don't quote me." I thought that it was against the law for debt collectors of any kind to harass people no matter what. I thought that if you tell them not to contact you and to stop harassing you, and they don't do it, you can sue them for damages and pain and suffering. Look up your credit consumer rights. Google it. Also call legal aid and ask them what they can do to help. Since you have been off work you should qualify for help with your legal help free of charge.
I am praying for you. No one should have to go through being harassed while already stressed out wondering how to pay your bills and keep a roof over you and your family's head .

What we need is a place that would advocate for people when they are in need so that this type of situation don't happen. I am a sixty eight year old great-grandmother disabled and on a fixed income.
We never have enough money to make our ends meet. I am sorry for your pain and suffering and I hope that this can help put you on the right track for some help.
May the Blessings of the Lord be with.
Bobbie H