Christian Dior Dior Homme Review

From 1 review
  • Strength of Scent

speakout's review of Christian Dior Dior Homme

Christian Dior Dior Homme

“I love Dior Homme and it has been my favourite...”

Written on: 14/07/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

I love Dior Homme and it has been my favourite aftershave now for at least three years. To me it combines old school traditional scents with a modern twist and can be worn either during the day or at night. When first applied it smells a little powdery which I think is lovely and the fragrance is long lasting but not in the least overpowering (well as long as you don't bathe in it!). I often try out other aftershaves at airports etc but have not yet found another which I like as much as Dior Homme. I also love the packaging for Dior Homme. The aftershave box design is simple but masculine and I like the silver, black and white colouring they use. The bottle design is also elegant and strong leaving the user in no doubt in my opinion that they have purchased a quality product. I would recommend Dior Homme to any discerning aftershave wearer.

• Woody and aromatic!