Performance Direct Business Insurance Review

• Customer service

nevestrees's review of Performance Direct Business Insurance

“Really impressed with Performance Direct Business...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by nevestrees (1 review written)

Excellent customer services, speak to same person every single time and if he's not at his desk always get a call back, they always explain policy before buying it. Quick documents in post and also by email.

Their business site looks bit old. 9 out of 10 because of this. Confused because documents say Performance Direct for Business but site says Business Insurance Direct? Price isn't the cheapest around but gave confidence to buy and policy seems better. Really not sure what else!

General Comments
Really impressed with Performance Direct Business Insurance. My husband is a tradesman and has a job where he needs his business insurance for public and employers indemnity. Being the company secretary (and wife!) I was stuck with getting quotations. Perfomance Direct gave me several quotations and options and all emailed to me to look over the contract before i made a decision. I always spoke to the same person who helped me every step of the way and had such a charming southern accent too!! I spoke to a lot of companies who just fob you off with a price and don't really help you. I didn't really know a great deal about insurance until I got quoted here and it really is a minefield but my husband and I minds were put at ease. When quotes were emailed to me I replied to ask more questions before bed at about 10pm and got an email response from him about 20 past AT NIGHT! 20 minutes later! Absolutely brilliant and comforting to know I get such a quick response at that time.

The price was good but wasnt the cheapest but the policy was upfront and all prices were given to me upfront whereas I got the jitters about other quotes because some didn't even tell me the excess. So I went with them. Not claimed but did have to add people to the policy but he just sorted it and sent it in email straight away. Truely faultless with service so far and its great to get through to a proper broker not some teenager interested in getting the payment card number. It drives me potty when I'm the paying customer and people youre paying just rush you.

Didn't know where to put the insurance company's name or if I had to but I'm insured by Chaucer.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Dccatt's Response to nevestrees's Review

Written on: 12/09/2013

Don't even think of this Company. They use 53 pages of exclusions such that no event is covered. We had an interruption of power supply and of course claimed for loss of revenue. We found it was NOT COVERED !