Tom Tom One Europe Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Taylott's review of Tom Tom One Europe

Tom Tom One Europe

“I've had the Tom Tom One Europe now for a couple of...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

Great screen size
Good detailed European mapping
Portable, easy to put/hide away after use
No more rows with the Wife!

Battery life - always need mine plugged in during use (but probably down to age of battery).

General Comments
I've had the Tom Tom One Europe now for a couple of years, and it has simply been a lifesaver! I use it quite regularly and it gets me from A to B 99% of the time without any problems. You'll always come across new roads that the Tom Tom doesn't recognise, but you can't help that as new roads are built everyday.

The speed camera notifications are very useful, especially if you're driving through unfamiliar territory. I've even taken it through some very remote towns and villages in France, and it directed me perfectly.

Navigation around the Tom Tom is easy, and it's quite easy to setup and get going. The screen size is perfect and you have the option to switch off the voice notifications if they get slightly irritating (especially on a long drive).

My only negative is the battery life, as i now have the Tom Tom One Europe constantly plugged in during use... but this could be due to the age my Tom Tom.

• European