Tilemachos Hotel Review

wildfire666's review of Tilemachos Hotel

“Okay, me and my mother do not DO all inclusive...”

Written on: 30/06/2009 by wildfire666 (1 review written)

as above

as above

General Comments
Okay, me and my mother do not DO all inclusive holidays, so, due to the rate of the Euro at the minute, we figured it would be a good time to try it. After we booked it, we stupidly read the reviews and can i just say we were tempted to cancel because certain made the place out to be a stinking cess-pit of eternal doom. If you are expecting said cespit on your arrival, you will be disappointed.

The hotel, f you remember, is a two and a half star place. The food is superb, me and mother are naturally quite fussy eaters, but there was something on the menu for us everyday. The chef is an exceptionally nice man and makes dinner a very relaxed atmosphere.

The staff are all lovely, yes there are one or two fawlty towers/ benidorm characters knocking about but genuinely, the nicest staff I have met.

The All Inclusive bar is open from 10am to 9:30 pm. This is not the hotel's decision but Olympic's. They also take a vast amount of the money you pay for your holiday, so the hotel only have £9.50 to play with per person per day inc. breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. Hoew they manage it i dont know because I came back about 5 stone heavier. Snacks on the bar include toasties, pizzas, hotdogs, and gorgeous ice cream. the drinks are, orangeade, orange juice, lime andlemonade, lemonade and rola cola. There is beer, bacardi, vodka, gin, whisky and brandy to boot.

Dassia is a lovely village/town, it is VERY QUIET, there is one nightclub, which, i hear, isnt much cop so if you want a clubbin holiday, dassia is not the place to go. It sdoes have lovely supermarkets, tavernas and views. ALSO, thesea front is all shingle so do not expect sand, get a sunlounger for 5 euros, with parasol, for the day.

The only two criticisms i have for the hotel are, the lack on sunbeds, there are aot but tthey often run out, so, sadly, we had to resort to the german regime of getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning to get beds as mymother was disabled and needed to be comfortable throughout.

The second criticism was the lack of space for people when we were waiting to be picked up. Naturally we had an awful flight time of three in the morning and we had only got the room to 12 non the day previous, we did get to keep the room on for 30 euros until 7 pm, byt the hotel was fully booked.

Other than this, we made so many friends it was unreal. Everythig you should want is there and I cannot get over how lovely the staff were and the people. We are already looking into going again next year.