Popfax.com www.popfax.com Review

• Quality

popfax cons's review of Popfax.com www.popfax.com

Popfax.com www.popfax.com

“I joined up with Popfax in November, 2008 and tried to...”

Written on: 23/06/2009 by popfax cons (1 review written)

I joined up with Popfax in November, 2008 and tried to send & receive faxes with them for almost 2 hours straight. Their fax number wasn't working. I tried to contact them, but couldn't - they only use a contact form on their website (and don't always reply to emails) and a dodgy telephone number that connects to a clueless customer services. Needless to say, I emailed the cancellation of my account. However, Popfax seems to think that by writing into their "Terms & Conditions" that whether or not their service is rubbish, you will not get a refund - it exonerates them from BASIC customer service etiquette. I canceled BEFORE they charged my credit card, yet with their greed, they still went ahead and charged me. Now they are refusing to refund me for A YEARS subscription !! A warning to anyone thinking of using them - avoid, avoid, avoid!!

Diamxwll's Response to popfax cons's Review

Written on: 06/07/2011

It is not true, you can also contact them using the "Call me back" option or Support email. Besides that, each time I wrote them, they had answered in maximum 2 hours.