Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

“Having read all the reviews thought I would give the...”

Written on: 23/06/2009

Pullsout hairs, rather than breaking them. Easy to use with a wide range of attachments - pivoting head makes it really easy to get the epilator part in contact with the skin.

Quite noisey and expensive. (although got mine from Littlewoods at half price)

General Comments
Having read all the reviews thought I would give the Bruan Silk epil Xpressive 7681 Epilator a try. Used to waxing legs so wondered where the pain was that I was supposed to feel. Absolutely brilliant for legs. Yes, I did have to go over and over a few times to get rid of stragglers but no broken hairs as I sometimes experienced with waxing.Have always shaved underarms and found that extremely painful. Eye wateringly so! However, have perservered and it does a brilliant job.

Have only had mine a short while so cannot review durability and service. Just picked a figure for those. When I compare the money I was spending on waxing - this is going to pay for itself very quickly.

• Under a month

Owned Product For

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Jaddy's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because... Very thorough review!!

Helen Milhinch's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2010

I found this review really clear and has helped me to pick the product I needed. My last epilator is now 15 years old and that was a Braun, so I'm expecting a lot from my next one!!