Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk Review

• Durability

Guest's review of Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

“I recently contacted Tripp Luggage Direct to place an...”

Written on: 21/06/2009

The service is better, when the warehouse have recieved the order and they dispatch it.

General Comments
I recently contacted Tripp Luggage Direct to place an order as for some reason their website kept freezing. I called more then 20 times to get through, but when I did the customer service advisor stated that they were very busy and had to call me back later on when things quiet down. I was so shocked to hear this, you would of thought a company like Tripp would have more staff to help, not only that, but in this period in life, where money is a problem, and everyone is worried about it, they are not. They don ' t value the customers at all. The advisor didn ' t even let me speak.

Then at 5.21pm they called me, which was four hours after I rang them before. She was so rude on the phone, like she had much better things to do, or in a rush to go home. She kept on getting my details wrong and just would not speak nicely at all, when I asked her for her name, she started asking why did I want it. The horrible person I have ever heard in customer service, she should not be in customer service at all. Not only this, when I asked her some details about cabin suitcases, she started saying that after 5.30pm, she finishes, so she can ' t help me as the phones will go off automatically. Which I thought sounded funny because no company phones do that. It ' s only the service line that closes. Anyway the next day I contact the customer service line, this time I got through to a man, that was very, very nice and helpful. He told me that my suitcases left today and will be with me tomorrow by parcel force. And the fact is that I did receive it the next day.

• Durability