Why Wood Works - www.whywoodworks.co.uk Review

adickinson's review of Why Wood Works - www.whywoodworks.co.uk

“I have ordered from Why Wood Works on 4 seperate...”

Written on: 19/06/2009 by adickinson (1 review written)

Easy to use website, non-complicated website, very fast delivery - in most cases next day! Currently have free shipping which is always a bonus! Friendly customer service.

None found so far, I can not fault.

General Comments
I have ordered from Why Wood Works on 4 seperate occasions and on each occasion the customer service has been excellent throughout the whole process from searching the site to delivery. I found the site very easy and uncomlicated, unlike other toy sites which are very 'busy' and confusing to use. The products recieved have been of very good quality. My favourite purchase was the table top easel which has been a great assest to my sister in laws household, very good value for money and lots of different things in one for someone just wanting an easel!! My nephews favourite has been the pintoy shape sorter which he carries around with him everywhere, and likes to add other things into it!

• pintoy shape sorter