Olympus C-2 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Tony.'s review of Olympus C-2

Olympus C-2

“What can I say?, Bought this Olympus C2 digital camera...”

Written on: 30/01/2002 by Tony. (1 review written)

Robust Build

Battery Compartment Lid Flimsy, Eats Batteries in Minutes,
Produces Cold Pictures With No True Colour Representation!
Flash can not be adjusted Precisely!

General Comments
What can I say?, Bought this Olympus C2 digital camera today!, taking it back tommorow for a full refund (I HOPE!).

Forget Point and click with this device, as colours seem washed out and faded.

Olympus Should Stick to Analogue Devices, as Korean mass produced plastic lets the company down.

• Image Quality

Hot Shot.'s Response to 11017_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 11/03/2002

An amazing camera, don't know how they do it for the price..
<br>very pleasing high quality colour pictures. -

61208_Nismo.'s Response to 11017_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 29/12/2002

I had the Camera for 6 months and it is absolutly brilliant. Picture quality is exceptional for this price...It is unfortunate that your camera isn't producing the results mine did..hope all goes well for you mate..

29477_Dominic.'s Response to 11017_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 27/06/2002

Not a fair review at all, this camera is staggering value. Obviously when 10 megapixel cameras are 10 Bob it won't be, but that's technology. Rechargeable batteries are your friend.

26508_Steve.'s Response to 11017_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 05/06/2002

Only had this camera a few days so I'll leave it up to you how valid my comments are.
<br>I've found the picture quality to be excellent for a £150 camera and the ease of use and features are also excellent. However, I too found that battery life with the TFT monitor switched on is absolute pants. It wasn't immediately obvious (to me at least) that you could take pictures with the TFT monitor switched off and that the camera was still switched on. I've just invested in a pack of 12 Duracells but I think I'll get myself a charger and a couple of sets of rechargables, long term.

18115_Gary191265.'s Response to 11017_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 05/04/2002

I paid £150 for this camera and am more than happy with it, it does exactly what it says on the tin !!
<br>
<br>My mate's £5000 Nikon does a much better job...wonder why !!??