Hauza Beach Resort Review

rossfnb's review of Hauza Beach Resort

“As you will probably see there are many mixed reviews...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by rossfnb (1 review written)

Beach and pools

Food and nightlife

General Comments
As you will probably see there are many mixed reviews on this site and after reading a few its fair to say most of them are accurate however they either focus on the really bad bits or the positive highlights for each individual, if you want an open and honest review of all of Hauza Beach Resort continue reading.

I like yourselves used this and other forums to try and gain an insight on what I could expect if I travelled here and the first thing I noticed was Food. Hauza Beach has not had a very good reputation for its food and infact was closed down a couple of years ago because of it, however the fact is I managed to eat at the main restaurant 8/10 nights and had a slightly upset tummy for 1 day, Illness aside my only complaints about the food would have to be it was monotonous, if you are a fussy eater you would probably struggle and if you go for more than a week be prepared to eat a lot of rice fish and ommlettes there is not a lot of other things to choose. Also the a la carte restaurants are completely false, I was hoping for a change with better food however instead it was the same food just eaten in a different spot.

Rooms, I had no issue here, what is described on the website is accurrate and all rooms were cleaned regularly to high standard.

My biggest let down would have to be the extra's that are adverised on the website that don't exist, these being:

Tennis Courts

Football Courts

Archery

Mini Golf (does exist but overgrown with 4 straight line holes, very poor)

Disco

Zoo

All of the above are mentioned on the site but do not exist,

Apart from this I had an enjyable holiday the day time was fantastic activities but on by the reps included water polo and volley ball etc and with two fantastic pools and the beach you can easily stay entertained or keep your kids entertained for a week, Nights were pretty poor a few shows by the reps but nothing to write home about and the booze also was pretty limited and not of a great standard but bearable.

I went for 10days and the food and nightlife let me down due to their lack of change or diversity and I wouldn't reccommend you go for longer than that, 7 days and you will have a great holiday with or without kids but dont pay over £350- £400 for it you won't get value for money

Guest's Response to 467826_rossfnb's Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

Home run! Great slugging with that asnewr!