Adios Review

Madam Fi Fi's review of Adios

Adios

“Say "GOOD BYE!" to your lovely hair ”

Written on: 17/06/2009 by Madam Fi Fi (1 review written)

There are no good points in product that affects your beautty even if it works

hair loss

General Comments
Say "GOOD BYE!" to your lovely hair

My expierence with Adios was quite short .

As soon as I started to take Adios pills, I've noticed that I'm loosing my hair.

So! - 90 of 100pills are already in the rubbish bin!..

Bettybop21's Response to Madam Fi Fi's Review

Written on: 21/02/2011

Wow.. I've been taking Adios Max for nearly 6 months now after giving birth to my 2nd child and altho you do naturally loose a bit of hair after giving birth I'm still loosing hair 8months after giving birth which I thought wasn't normal! I hadn't actually thought about the side effects to adios as it didn't say much about them on the box, I thought I might aswell just have a look into it and noticed your the 4th person to mention hairloss! Well I've lost over half of my head hair, I had thick long hair before I started taking these and now my hair is very thin! So I'm glad I'm not the only one to experience this! So ppl think about it before you take this product.. Loose weight and your hair, or keep your lovely hair and stay as you are and diet thru hard work!! I know what I'm going to choose now x

Guest's Response to Madam Fi Fi's Review

Written on: 12/04/2012

i do understand how u feel, i took these for only 2 weeks and i have short hair and have a big 2 pound size bald spot on my head, i am very dis stressed with this like you, and wonder when and if it will grow back, i am very dis gusted that this product can do this to people with not geat big warnings on the leaflet or box when you buy them, if this had been done i would have stayed rite away from this, adios have made my life a misery now, NEVER AGAIN