Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes Review

From 1 review

FlyGuy's review of Marks and Spencer Roast Potatoes

Marks and Spencer Roast Potatoes

“The Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes are amongst the...”

Written on: 16/06/2009 by FlyGuy (11 reviews written)

Very easy to cook, disposable oven tray provided with the packaging

You may want to sit down when you work out the price/kilo of what your 'Roasties have cost you

General Comments
The Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes are amongst the finest prepared Roasting Potatoes that I have ever purchased. They are simply wondrous. I can't get enough of them. If I hadn't started managing my carb intake a little more efficiently I would probably be eating some now or very soon! An easily prepared product which is very versatile indeed. A fantastic accompaniment with a great number of dishes your family can enjoy! The product even comes with disposable oven try within the packaging which is a great idea if your like me and hate doing the dishes! If you always leave the dishes for your partner then purchasing Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes will certainly leave 'other half' less fuming by the reduction of troublesome roasting trays to clean. A good best before date and the ability to freeze the product down is evident with the Marks & Spencer Roast Potato. The only flip side to the all the joys that I have discussed is the price. I think 'Marksies should really have a look at what they charge for what essentially is a potato, a bit of butter and a few herbs per se. I would recommend Iceland or Heron if you haven't the budget for this product. An even more frugal method of preparing Roast Potatoes would be to cook them yourself but bear in mind that they take circa 50 minutes on a high heat to cook to a good crispy consistency as I like them taking into account the price natural gas at the moment.