St Tudy, Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park Review

Guest's review of St Tudy, Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park

“We got back on mon 8th june after a weekend at...”

Written on: 11/06/2009

We got back on mon 8th june after a weekend at Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park and had a great time. the oak dale bungalow was clean, looked freshly painted and was no problem. the staff were friendly and helpful, the restaurant meals were good very resonably priced and generous portions. the site is surrounded by lovely grounds and the entertainment catered for all age groups. we hate bingo but even joined in and enjoyed the fun. after reading some of the comments before we left for the site we were a little aprehensive but would have no problem with returning to the site again. if people want 5 star treatment on their holidays why dont they pay 3 times as much money and go to a site more suited to them. all of the other people we spoke to that weekend were enjoying themselves as much as we were. i look forward to going there again.

Sapper785's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...it set my mind at ease after reading some of the other comments. I think i shall make my own mind next week