LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Johnny English's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I've been on the Lighter Life diet for four weeks, the...”

Written on: 08/06/2009 by Johnny English (2 reviews written)

Rapid weight loss keeps you motivated.
Big drop in blood pressure.
Stopped snoring (ha, ha).

It's a bit boring

General Comments
I've been on the Lighter Life diet for four weeks, the first week I lost an incredible 16lbs, second week 6lbs, third week 5lbs, fourth week 4lbs.

Losing 2 stone 3lbs in just 4 weeks, I think this diet (if you stick to it) speaks for itself.

Although the weight loss has gradually declined, I've now decided to introduce some exercise, on the advice of a friend who has lost an amazing 8 stone on this diet, he said that he found the same decline over the weeks, but by introducing exercise he did increase his weekly weight loss.

I had very high blood pressure, and since starting this diet it has dropped dramatically, so much so that my doctor has stopped my medication.

It's a little tedious, but you lose weight so quickly that it only lasts 10 weeks (for men) and 13 (for women).

My wife thinks it's great " I've stopped snoring!

If you've got a fair bit of weight to lose, my advice is start this diet now, it's brilliant!!!!