Weddings & Honeymoons Abroad Altrincham, Cheshire Review

Guest's review of Weddings & Honeymoons Abroad Altrincham, Cheshire

☆☆☆☆☆

“Called this company to request some information, still...”

Written on: 07/06/2009

Initialy they seemed very helpful and instilled confidence.

After waiting for information that did not arrive my partner called to see if we could book a wedding only she was told had to also buy accommodation and flights. I then called as I had spoken to them previously to check this was correct as was not my understanding they then told me the truth and asked me "what was the purpose of the call to shout at me?" My initial confidence has evaporated I will find someone who I can trust and deal with and has some level of customer srevice!!

General Comments
Called this company to request some information, still waiting for it to be posted three weeks later!!

Their website states "Most of our weddings offered on this Site are based on what we call a "Wedding Only" basis. This simply means that you are welcome to arrange your own travel and accommodation and we just arrange your wedding for you." Although when we asked could we book a wedding only as we would source our own flights we were told no had to be whole package as this does not apply to all weddings.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

Weddings and Honeymoons Abroad has now gone bust but not after taking the money of lots of unsuspecting people, myself included, even when they knew they were in trouble. Watch out for their sister company Heaven Sent Travel which may still be operating. I'll never forget meeting the owner Nick Cropper's young son Robert, and then seeing a photo of Robert on the Heaven Sent website, suddenly called 'Roberto'. Nick Cropper is a chameleon and as we speak is probably setting up another dodgy business. Watch out!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2011

I was also stung for £2000 by these guys Nick and Ron Cropper. Both websites are worryingly still live despite Weddings and Honeymoons going under at christmas so PLEASE PLEASE beware of anything to do with Heaven Sent Travel or Nick/Ron Cropper. I too suspect that it wont be long before another dodgy company springs up.