Chapelle Jewellery Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

nickiwompit's review of Chapelle Jewellery

☆☆☆☆☆

“BEWARE Chapelle Jewellery only offer exchanges and...”

Written on: 04/06/2009 by nickiwompit (1 review written)

none

Rude staff, very rude managers, non negotiable on refunds and generally bad customer service.

General Comments
BEWARE Chapelle Jewellery only offer exchanges and will not do refunds under any circumstances if you buy items from their shops and they do not tell you this when you buy, even expensive goods.

• watch £600

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Legaleagle's Response to 464771_nickiwompit's Review

Written on: 21/09/2009

If the watch was faulty then you were fully entitled to a refund. If you changed your mind and decided against the purchase then the law is on the side of the Retailer. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND. I have shopped in their stores before now and on one occasion I wanted a refund because I'd changed my mind. I always thought that it was my right to have a refund. IT'S NOT!!!! Know your rights re. refunds before you buy people, ask if you think there MIGHT be a chance you will bring it back. The store I went to took great lengths to explain to me that there were signs all around the store. A written explanation is on your receipt also. They also showed me the relevant laws in a yellow pages advertisement regarding my rights to refunds. I felt silly at the time but at least I walked away from the store more enlightened. The item I got as a replacement was better received than the first item anyway and my boyfriend and I shop there regularly now.

Guest's Response to 464771_nickiwompit's Review

Written on: 29/05/2011

Was your item faulty that you tried to get a refund for?