Confetti & Lace of Leeds, Leeds Review

Guest's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“Confetti and Lace of Leeds is the best in Yorkshire! ...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

Everything - the staff, the shop (clean, modern and spacious), the location as it's just off the ring road and the opening hours - they are the only bridal shop open 7 days and they will bend over backwards to accommodate evenings too.

None whatsoever!

General Comments
Confetti and Lace of Leeds is the best in Yorkshire! I've been everywhere and thank goodness this shop exists as I was losing heart! Why are some of the other shop assistants stuck up or unhelpful? I was given the choice of what seemed like an endless array of dresses and they helped me pick out some that would suit my shape and they were spot on! I fell in love with a stunning silk gown that made me look like a size 12 even though I'm an 18 and it was just over £800 which was good value - some I've seen are twice the price and only half as nice! Well done Confetti and Lace, Leeds and Yorkshire brides need you!