rocky-peak Holidays Ltd - www.rocky-peak.com Review

• Location

rossuk's review of rocky-peak Holidays Ltd - www.rocky-peak.com

“We had a group of 10 adults skiing in Banff, Canada in...”

Written on: 27/05/2009 by rossuk (1 review written)

I really like the prompt responses I received from Rocky-Peak Holidays, they answered all my email enquiries in a timely manner.

They are based in Canmore, Canada, not the U.K., which proved to be a lifesaver for me and the rest of the group I had to organise as they knew their stuff right down to the small details! They were very patient!

I cant think of any, I really can't. We'll be booking with them again.

General Comments
We had a group of 10 adults skiing in Banff, Canada in March 2009 which I was dreading sorting out myself. Rocky-peak.com took care of every detail including ski accommodation, a private airport transfer, ski pass and rentals delivery for all of us. Some members in our group also had some ski and snowboard tuition which they organised prior to arriving in Canada.

They were easily available by phone when we were out (they have an free-phone number and out-of-hours number).

Everyone in our group were very impressed with the service we received. A few of us also went dog sledding which rocky-peak organised for us.

I went out of my way to find this site so that I could spread the word about Rocky-Peak Holidays and we will certainly be booking with them again!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?