Seatwave - www.seatwave.com Review

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

eileenhall's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“I bought at pre-sale thinking I would get a good seat...”

Written on: 27/05/2009 by eileenhall (1 review written)

I bought at pre-sale thinking I would get a good seat at a good price. However, after they went on sale there were many tickets available at far less than I paid for. I think Seatwave overcharged on what was later available at far less. I paid £2,000 (incl. commission for 4 seats on B2. They were available on ebay at less than a 1/4 of the price a few weeks later.

• £500 each (with commission)

Event

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• High

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Ttscot's Response to eileenhall's Review

Written on: 28/05/2009

From Tom at Seatwave: Seatwave is an online marketplace to buy and sell tickets. As such, we don't sell any tickets ourselves and the asking price is always set by the individual sellers themselves. We do, however, offer our sellers market information on previous sales as guidance. As it is a marketplace, the price of tickets being listed on the site will vary over time. Buying your tickets through Seatwave, rather than eBay, means you'll be able to benefit from our consumer protection guarantees, TicketIntegrity and TicketCover . These promises will make sure you receive the tickets you ordered on time for the event and will cover you for a full refund (incl postage) if an event gets cancelled. Please do get in touch if you'd like any more information about your recent purchase.
<br/>