EA Sports Active (Wii) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

theask's review of EA Sports Active (Wii)

EA Sports Active (Wii)

“I purchased EA Sports Active on May 20th. I have used...”

Written on: 22/05/2009 by theask (1 review written)

Trainer, instructions, diversity, selection of exercises, price

I haven't found any yet

General Comments
I purchased EA Sports Active on May 20th. I have used it now for 2 days. I am not in the best shape as I hit and miss on excercising. Mostly just started walking before I bought the game. However, I was exercising regularly last year. I thought this game is very well put together. The trainer actually waits for you to get the move right. Just like the WII sports package that comes with the WII you are having so much fun you don't realize it's helping. The WII Fit which I also have is balance, posture and yoga oriented. The Active is into muscle/body shaping and cardio. I am currently doing the 30 day challenge and in just two days I feel every bit of it. I like how you pick out your person and make them the same body shape as yourself. It comes with a resistance band and that really works the arm muscles. I will be interested to see how the game adapts to your daily progress which it is supposed to do.

• Graphics