Britax First Class Plus Child Car Seat Review

obowden's review of Britax First Class Plus Child Car Seat

Britax First Class Plus Child Car Seat

“Yesterday my wife had an accident on the motorway,...”

Written on: 21/05/2009 by obowden (1 review written)

It worked.

No negatives really. It took me a while to decipher the installation instructions at first but once I'd worked them out it was pretty easy to transfer between cars.

General Comments
Yesterday my wife had an accident on the motorway, spun off and went backwards into the tree. My daughter was in a Britax First Class Si on the back seat.

The boot of our Honda Civic is not really there any more. The passenger door on the side my daughter was on is crumpled. The car is a complete write off. My wife was cut out of the car because she had severe back pain. Thankfully she's OK but can't move much today because she's in a lot of pain and is badly bruised.

My 11 month old daughter has a small scratch on her left arm.

I think we were very lucky indeed but the fire crew that cut my wife out of the car told me that we had an exellent car seat.

Unsuprisingly, I would recommend this car seat wholeheartedly.

479908_Vickiehickin's Response to obowden's Review

Written on: 29/08/2009

Thanks for sharing this terrible experience but invaluable information with us as this is what we REALLY need to know. Will it keep our children safe in an accident. Thankfully it did for your daughter and for me, this is the best recommendation I could ask for. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your wife.

Dino168's Response to obowden's Review

Written on: 12/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it tells me what I need to know, that my baby would be safe if anything happened in the car. the only real consideration when choosing a car seat. Thanks and Hope all is well now.