Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

dbenenoch's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“I have been using Best Travel Store services now for...”

Written on: 20/05/2009 by dbenenoch (1 review written)

Cheap, I mean very cheap tickets. Since I do a lot of shopping, and comparisms before making purchases, I found that I have purchased the cheapest tickets for international travels from this organization time and time again. Another good point about them is their good customer service.

None that I know of right now...I would let you know when I experience or notice any.

General Comments
I have been using Best Travel Store services now for some years. I have found that their customer service is excellent, perhaps second to none, and I commend them for this. They reply emails and provide answers to questions promptly. They are an organization. that engages with their customers. They don't leave you out there to hang out and dry. The second reason I like BT-Travel is that their refund policy for tickets that are discounted and one of the cheapest around is also very great. You get to loose only $300 off your entire ticket cost, when you seek a refund for non-refundable tickets that have no travel guard insurance. I was surprised to find out that they actually do this.

From my experience with the airlines, I notice that once you purchase a ticket that is deemed non-refundable, the airlines do not give you a cent back even if you seem to have valid reasons for canceling your flight. I am impressed with BT-Travel policy on refunds.

Finally, I see that the tickets that BT-Travel sells are most times cheaper than the published fare of the airlines -even when you visit the web sites of these airlines. Overall, I give this organization a 10 out of 10 points. They should keep up the good work.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?