Panasonic ES8109 Wet & Dry Shaver Review

sarl's review of Panasonic ES8109 Wet and Dry Shaver

Panasonic ES8109 Wet and Dry Shaver

“What can I say the Panasonic ES8109 Wet and Dry Shaver...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by sarl (1 review written)

Price is a little high, but in my opinion worth paying for a great shave every day and your shaver cleaned as well.

General Comments
What can I say the Panasonic ES8109 Wet and Dry Shaver does the job very well.

Its well made and light and the hair trimmer works unlike the Braun It realy is the best shaver like all Panasonic products they deliver in quality and style

A long time ago on a caravan holiday in the New Forest, my shaver a Braun just stopped working ,this introduced me to the world of Panasonic shavers. It was in a different league to the Braun. But much later many years in fact, I was on holiday in Spain and my trusty Panasonic broke down - the only two makes of shavers available to buy in this part of Spain were Philipps or Braun so reluctantly i chose Braun, yuk yuk ouch!!!

Not cheap at 98Euros and it hurt me every time i used it. So when i got home I bought this ES8109 THANK YOU GOD -THIS IS SHAVING HEAVEN - BUY IT - YOU WONT REGRET IT.