Husqvarna 460 Review

Fox Man's review of Husqvarna 460

Husqvarna 460

“Bought 3 42cc brand name saws and rented 1 all smoked...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by Fox Man (1 review written)

Won't need to visit the dealer except for oil or a blade here and there. Dang...... Has a nice coffee shop in that town nearby. Nice waitressess too. Dang.....

General Comments
Bought 3 42cc brand name saws and rented 1 all smoked or calfed causing a refund at the store. I wasted 3 days back and forth trying to save money on a cheaper saw. Got a 460 Husqvarna Rancher. Dealer let me loose on logs out back for a demo. Last thing he said; "we will miss you except for oil and a few blades".

I tree felled 1.5 acres then cut logs into 1' lengths was incredible power and ongoing performance sun up to sun down all week. Best $600.00 investment I ever made. No carburetor adjustments ever. Starts in a few pulls any weather. Uses less bar oil than any saw I ever had. Unlimited power on an 18" bar. Parts are in any store and I won't need them. Asked my pals over to check it out to brag, was awesome. Husky Rules all else Drools.