Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Shish's review of Gliptone Liquid Leather GT13.5 Conditioner

“I rarely buy anything, no matter how small or big,...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by Shish (12 reviews written)

Really does refresh the leather.

Easy to apply.

Safely adds some protection to your leather kit.

The smell of leather is closer to the real thing than most products I've tried.

The leather smell will be very strong for a week after application, it stinks for about a week after you apply it.

General Comments
I rarely buy anything, no matter how small or big, without researching first. However, when my local helmet retailer recommended this Gliptone Liquid Leather for my jacket and leathers, I took a chance.

It is very easy to apply, which is a good thing because they recommend that you apply it up to three times, with 24 hours between applications.

Just remember that you don't need to use too much. Using a small amount means it doesn't pool in perforations or seams.

Once applied to my leather jacket (which is bright red), it really looked different. Even though it was only six months old, the jacket just looked a bit more vibrant.

It goes a long way, too. A 250ml bottle is supposed to take care of the leather interior of a large car. I've treated my jacket, one-piece racing suit, boots, gloves... even my wallet, belt, and three other pairs of leather shoes, and I still have nearly a third of the bottle left.

Considering it only needs to be applied once every six months, it's not bad for £6.

• Quality of design/construction?