Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST Review

Guest's review of Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST

Poulan Weed Eater Featherlite SST

“I have owned 2 Poulan Weedeater Featherlite grass...”

Written on: 08/05/2009

I really can't think of one for this trimmer.

Hard to start. Finally my husband got it started and there was the vibration.
The way the head is designed you can't judge the edge like the old one. This is heavier than my other one. Of course it was a 22 cc engine and this one is 25 cc and this one has dual string so I guess that is the weight. But all I can say is if I can't find one like I had I will definately be getting another brand and it won't be from Poulan.

General Comments
I have owned 2 Poulan Weedeater Featherlite grass trimmers in the last 6 years. I trim alottttt of grass and I wore both of these straight shaft trimmers out. I just loved the easy start, easy string winding and most of all how light it was and not the vibration that I got from other trimmers. But when this one died I went to town and grabbed a new Featherlite in the box and brought it home. Why don't companies leave things alone. I had a weedeater that was outstanding and now I have a piece of rubbish. I tried all day to get it to start. Read and reread the book. Called customer service. Big laugh. They could care less.