Center Parcs, Longleat Forest Review

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

anita cox's review of Center Parcs, Longleat Forest

“My partner and I stayed for a weekend during September...”

Written on: 07/05/2009 by anita cox (1 review written)

Stayed in Center Parcs, Longleat Forest, Pinewood apartments which were convenient, clean, very well equipped, and the balcony was perfect to admire the view and feed toast to the squirrels !
Aqua Sana was perfect but I agree with the couple who said people should be asked not to talk loudly as it does spoil the atmosphere. We had a lovely couples massage and then used the sauna rooms. Sooooo relaxing and very romantic for our first break together.
Restaurants generally excellent value especially the french one near the block - shame I think it is now closed.
Train very useful and interesting just to sit on and go around the huge site to get your bearings.
All in all we found everything perfect and enjoyed our stay so much that we are booking a mid week visit for my 50th Birthday in December ........

Slightly disapointed with the quality of food in the Indian Restaurant. Not much ambience but the staff were polite and friendly.

General Comments
My partner and I stayed for a weekend during September 08. It was our first holiday together. He had been before and I had not but he 'knew' I would love it. He was very right !