Bosch Classixx 1000 Express Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Bosch Classixx 1000 Express

“Had the Bosch Classixx 1000 Express for 4-5 years now....”

Written on: 04/05/2009

Reliable, Deals with frequent use (10+ times/week), Deals with large loads.

Very noisey on the spin, May not clean clothes thoroughly enough (Sweat stains under pits).

General Comments
Had the Bosch Classixx 1000 Express for 4-5 years now. It has never leaked, stopped working, needed any repairs etc. Pretty reliable. It's also pretty durable as well, seeing as it gets used over 10 times a week, from 30 degree to 90 degree washes regularly. I do make sure it's clean by loading in soda crystals in the 90 degree washes with the towels (once a month). It does get a bit noisey when it's spinning at the end of the cycle. Very noisey lol. Also, I wasn't sure until I read a review, but there are some sweat stains under the arm pits in my light coloured clothes. Maybe that means it doesn't wash as thoroughly as it should be doing, I'm not sure. I wash those light coloured clothes at 40 degrees on an easy care setting (~50min). The cotton setting runs for about 90 minutes. Maybe that'll clean clothes better. Not too sure. I wash the loading drawer every now and again because it gets grimy quite quickly.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For: