Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com Review

Pat Norton's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Last December 2008 I ordered some rather special items...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by Pat Norton (1 review written)

Really cannot find anything positive to say about my experience

General Comments
Last December 2008 I ordered some rather special items as Xmas presents for my friend. I wish I had read the reviews of this online retailer before going anywhere near dracinabox. So many emails later, so many phonecalls, so many pleas, so many promises and still no sign of my order being delivered! In April I gave up and asked for the money to be credited to my debit card. Still no sign of that happening though 3 deadlines have now come and gone. This company simply does not deliver the goods. I have now decided to take matters to the Trading Standards Office and BBC consumer affairs programme 'Watchdog'. The company is based in Fife Street, Banff, Scotland. I would like to suggest that all other disgruntled customers take a leaf from my book and do the same. Together we can be very strong! It's not true that all publicity is good publicity...

• ladies clothes 70 GBP

• Still waiting