ZipCar www.zipcar.co.uk Review

jayfash's review of ZipCar www.zipcar.co.uk

“I really rate Zipcar. their registration system is...”

Written on: 03/05/2009 by jayfash (4 reviews written)

I really rate Zipcar. their registration system is simple and innovative - I really liked their Live Chat and the fact the person in the chat box helped me out with a promotional code which saved me £50 on my first booking. Even when this was forgotten after the first time I used the car, one simple online chat resolved the issue and I was refunded quickly. when adding another person tot he account it was also very simple and we had the new card within 24 hours - great for our booking. I have used Zipcar about 5 times now in as many months, and for this type of usage zipcar is perfect. For rentals over a day you can probably get a cheaper option from Sixt or Hertz, but the faff and hassle of going to a place, signing all the forms and returning at a set time/ having all the additional bills etc, just isnt worth it. Zip cars are at good nearby locations and they tend to always have one or two available. The recent annoying change to zipcar is the price which has gone up by £1 per hour for medium/high end cars which does add a lot on to the booking. However, if you are just using the cheaper models and the Hybrids, the price is still the same. Recent good points are that you now have 180 free miles instead of 60- - a bonus for longer journeys. All lin all - great product and great experience with Zipcar so far.

Visit zipcar.co.uk