Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk Review

alangton's review of Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk

“After reading so many positive reviews about...”

Written on: 01/05/2009 by alangton (1 review written)

After reading so many positive reviews about Scaramanga Direct, I went ahead and ordered my bag. However, nearly two weeks later I have received nothing and had no response to the 2 emails I have sent about my order. As with another reviewer on this site - they have taken my money but I have received nothing. I am feeling anxious.

• Bag and notebooks £60

• Still waiting

Scaramangadirect's Response to 457579_alangton's Review

Written on: 13/06/2009

Scaramanga's respose. We do not appear to have received your e-mails. They may have been filtered into our spam mail box. Our apologies if this is the case. We do not have any outstanding orders for April and only one for May. The order for May is a custom order and the customer is fully aware of the expected time for delivery of their order. We aim to despatch orders he same day or the next working day. Should a bag be out of stock there is a clear notice on our website informing customers when our new stock will arrive and when their bag will be despatched. The review left by another customer was as a result of miscommuncation. His bag was sent to him the next working day after we contacted him. He has since attempted to edit his initial review - admitting he had rushed to judge us without giving us adequate time to respond to his e-mail. He has been unable to change the initial review. However, he has left a comment that he received his bag and would happily buy from Scaramanga again. If your order has still not arrived Please contact us on +44 1337 868 491 and we will try as hard as possible to resolve the problem. Please update your review if your bag has arrived.