iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

Guest's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro has an "F" rating with the Better...”

Written on: 25/04/2009

None

Everything

General Comments
iJumpUSA Olympus Pro has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau in Orange County, Ca. and they have it for a reason. I paid $700 for a trampoline that was not what I received. I received what looked like a $250 trampoline. Mat ripped a few months later. Would not honor their so called "lifetime warranty."

Had to file a lawsuit in Orange County, Ca.

Johnnyboy23's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2009

I disagree with this review because... I've purchased a trampoline from them and also referred my neighbors. We all love the products they sell. They even do local installs in Orange County for a reasonable price. The staff there is super friendly and very professional, so I not sure why you're so hot n bothered. My family loves the trampoline and would definitely do business with them again!

Educatedconsumers's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2013

It is no ones place to comment on someone else's experience. Just because your experience was good does not mean everyones was good. In fact you stated you purchased from them, you never stated you needed to use your warranty. Everyone is happy when they are buying. I have read enough about poor customer service from this company to believe there is serious room for improvement. I am actually now questioning if I want to purchase from here. That is the power of the internet and why EVERY customer should be important and warranties should be honored as advertised. It is called service after the sale and it is important to educated consumers like myself.