Nestle Dairy Box Review

ffam's review of Nestle Dairy Box

☆☆☆☆☆
Nestle Dairy Box

“Last night I bought a box of Nestle Dairy Box. A...”

Written on: 25/04/2009 by ffam (2 reviews written)

none

Each chocolate is the same

General Comments
Last night I bought a box of Nestle Dairy Box. A special treat, something different from the usual box of roses, celebrations etc. They were also considerably more expensive but they certainly looked good quality and worth the extra money.

However to my astonishment each chocolate tasted virtually exactly the same. The only difference really was in the shape of the chocolates. The centers are made of the same gooey stuff which is simply colored differently for each chocolate type. The description on the box says that it contains truffles, pralines, caramels, cremes and nut selections. However it does not (unless a truffle is the same as caramel?) The 'nuts' they refer to are teeny tiny almost undetectable fragments of a crushed nut. I would estimate that a quarter of a nut went into the box that I ate.

I was very annoyed actually because Id spent a fair bit of money on the chocolates and ended up feeling like Nestle had conned me. I was so annoyed in fact that I sat down and spent time writing this review.

I won't be buying Nestle Dairy Box again and don't think anyone else will once they try them.