T-Mobile Broadband www.t-mobile.co.uk Review

indecisive's review of T-Mobile Broadband www.t-mobile.co.uk

“The T mobile Web and Walk mobile broadband is easy to...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

The T mobile Web and Walk mobile broadband is easy to setup, simply add insert the sim card and plug in the usb, after that your practically up and running.

I did have a few problems trying to work out how to top up, since I had no internet I was unable to read the Online help but i eventually found in the instructions to text instructions to 150. BA for balance, VO for voucher, this is the one i needed to enter the voucher.

After topping up I had to unplug and plug back in before I could access the internet but since then its working well. I have a problem downloading itunes but speed wise its going well.

The USB also has a slot for an SD micro memory card which is hand and saves carrying round the separate adaptor.

Its got a 3BG daily limit and i have only just got it to dont quite know what i get for that yet but the daily allowance is £2, i dont know yet whether i get cut off when that runs out or whether it takes another 2 quid.

On the whole im pretty happy with the speed and i think i must be in a good area because i have used one before and it didnt work so well, that was on a train though.

I got the USB mobile broadband dongle for £20 when i topped up £20 which is a great price as it used to £60. It works out expensive to use all the time but i think this will work out well and is a much better idea, for me personally than taking out a contract and being locked in for 12 months or more.