iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

Mommaof5's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I have the latest model, iJumpUSA Olympus Pro,...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by Mommaof5 (1 review written)

I have the latest model, iJumpUSA Olympus Pro, compared to the one from my neighbor and the bounce is even better. The older model my neighbor had took a bit longer to put together but this new one is much quicker. I was told there's been a lot of enhancement on the newer model. Guess they constantly improve it to make to make it better. My kids LOVES it! It beats them nagging at each other in the house all day, driving me nuts. Best investment I've ever made. Spent $2500 on it and its worth every dollar.I was researching this brand for a long time cuz my neighbor had this olympus pro model and it had a really good bounce. I saw some questionable feedback that made me nervous about shipping damages, warranties, etc. When I investigated deeper, I realized that some olympus pro products are not genuine. There are companies selling off as olympus pro but are not authorized dealer. I know cuz I called up the manufacturer ijumpusa and asked about some of these companies. Not all are authorized. So be careful it's from IJUMPUSA.