Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured Coatings Remover Review

mrbailey's review of Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured Coatings Remover

“Brilliant - I used Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured...

Written on: 20/04/2009 by mrbailey (1 review written)

Apart from meg impressive results, its non-toxicness, doesn't dry out, the pleasant smell, so easy to apply. The fact it only gives you wonderous results and you don't get annoyed with it at any time nor regret paying a reasonable amount for it.

I couldn't get it in any of the shops suggested and ended up ordering it from Brewers who had not heard about it - how can something that makes a tedious chorse into such a pleasure be such a well kept secret.

General Comments
Brilliant - I used Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured Coatings Remover on the Artex on my bathroom along with a Harris large scraper and the whole lot just 'sliced' off. I did try it with other scrapers and found it a lot harder but the blade (like a huge stanley knife blade) made it incredibly easy. I bought a second tub to finish off a bit that was left and to use on other non Artex stuff. I put it on hinges that were paint clocked left over night and next day wipped with a cloth and it had all come off leaving just shiny metal. At weekend I painted the bathroom door (yuk avocado) with it and the paint just bubbled and then peeled of in sheets - leaving door underneath smooth and untouched. I am going to try it on a varnished cupboard next..