Living etc www.livingetc.com Review

speakout's review of Living etc www.livingetc.com

“I bought my first copy of Living etc just over a year...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

Contemporary styling
Great ideas
Procducts featured are realistic

General Comments
I bought my first copy of Living etc just over a year ago after I had moved in to my new house and was looking for some inspiration and ideas to decorate the new place. I was attracted to Living etc because it seemed quite contemporary compared to other home style magazines when I flicked through it. I am now an avid fan of this publication and have infact subscribed to it as I have found it to be a very interesting read, full of useful tips and articles and it has given me some great ideas. What I also like about Living etc is the fact that it doesn't just feature hugely expensive items but focuses mainly on the 'main' which is great for the average person like myself! In the featured articles where expensive furniture etc has been bought, I like the fact that Living etc highlights good high street alternatives which don't cost the earth. Great read and I'd recommend it to all.

• Monthly

Published