Bodychef www.bodychef.com Review

From 1 review

susiesmith67's review of Bodychef www.bodychef.com

Bodychef www.bodychef.com

“I recently just come off a Bodychef Home Delivery Diet...”

Written on: 16/04/2009 by susiesmith67 (1 review written)

Easiest Weight Loss Ever, Wide Choice Of Personalised Diet Plans, Great Tasting Fresh Food

Not Cheap But The Results Were Worth Every Penny

General Comments
I recently just come off a Bodychef Home Delivery Diet plan their supplied all my fresh food for the 6 weeks I was losing weight. I lost 1stone in my first month and a total of 1 half stone over six weeks, this was more like a holiday then a diet. Two diet hampers came to my door each week the service was great and they tailored my diet plan to suit my personal needs.

After calling the Bodychef to order the plan the staff were ever so friendly they took my details, my BMI and recommended a plan for me of 1200 calories and even estimated how much weight I would lose providing I stuck to my plan.

Dieting has always been something that I have dreaded this is the first time I have really lost weight and enjoyed the experience. Learnt about portion control and enjoyed foods I would normally have passed by.

My meals came nicely packed in chilled hampers. The food was delicious and very easy to prepare in the microwave.
This is my diet for life I have tried the meat eaters plan and look forward to trying their new Flat Belly Plan starting on the 21st.